Cross Group puts the strongest possible emphasis on the delivery of high-quality service and maintenance packages. It is one of our company’s founding principles and has been the case for over four decades. If our customers need us for critical equipment repair, we’ll be there within 24 hours. We are committed to the highest standards of care.
All our customers are covered as soon as an installation is completed. We have a network of strategically-located service engineers ready to go with a full set of spare parts when needed. Routine maintenance is factored in too, while all our equipment is serviced when not in use – after 40+ years in the business, we know that prevention is so often the best cure!
- Our technicians demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism.
- Our team receives on-going training and keeps up to date with the latest technologies.
- All our vehicles have a system that lets us track them from our office to your site to give you a live update.
- Communication with our customers is key and we have set up a number of update triggers within our workflow to keep our customer updated. These are been worked on actively by the team and all feedback is welcomed.
Benefits of our Service & Maintenance Offering
- After sales service team available 24 hours a day 7 days a week nationwide.
- A wide variety of maintenance contracts available to suit every business need including preventative maintenance contracts.
- Engineers operate a rota system- ensuring continuity of service.
- Access to customer sites via service office PC to analyse faults and assist in troubleshooting where a remote monitoring facility is installed.
- Engineers are equipped with laptops to allow remote access to customers equipment where a remote monitoring system is installed.
- Our engineers receive on-going training to keep abreast of latest technologies.
- Our engineers have a wide variety of expertise in Refrigeration, Catering and Air conditioning equipment.
- Our vehicles are all fitted with a Vehicle Management Information system.
- Our vehicles are all equipped with a large supply of commonly used spare parts and are backed up internally by a fully stocked spares department.
- Our engineers have been trained to offer on-site product operation training.