The Covid-19 crisis presents unique challenges to all of us, but we want to reassure you that we remain available as normal for callouts. As a critical service provider, we retain the right to move despite the additional restrictions placed by the government.
We can confirm that we:
- Continue to be available for all reactive calls, both emergency and normal calls. If you require us to attend site outside of core hours due to concerns about the volume of customers on site, etc. please contact us and we can work with you and your team re access.
- We have a team of maintenance engineers available to complete work on site in the coming weeks within agreed Standard Operating Procedures. It is vital that maintenance continues during this period as the equipment will be under additional pressure come the summer temperatures.
We will keep you updated with our access requirements, but we are adaptable to your needs. Thank you to our teams of engineers and office staff who are working tirelessly to mitigate the impact of Covid 19.
Stock and Parts – due to our fantastic suppliers we continue to have strong parts holdings
We have secured stock to allow us to complete our usual range of immediate fixes and all our engineers have a strong van stock level at present. We continue to work with our suppliers daily to ensure continued supply and have not been notified of any major issues to date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any requests and we will support you in whatever way we can.
Emergency Changes to Procedures to allow Continuity of Service
Please note that we have adopted measures to protect your staff and ours during Covid 19 which are a change to our normal operating procedures/ terms and conditions including:
1) Social distancing requirement on site of 2 metres – if this distance can’t be supported then the call will have to be re-attended. The 2 meters is imposed by our red safety barriers.
2) Customer signatures will no longer be collected due to social distancing requirements. Instead, engineers are following the procedure of each store and notifying either manager/senior staff member of their presence to discuss social distancing requirement. Furthermore the service report will be signed off by the engineer on behalf of the staff member – please instruct your staff member if you want something specific noted in the sign off.
Customers will be notified of these changes at call logging and/or by engineer on site and by allowing access are assumed to consent to these amendments.
Do you need equipment due to increased demand or want to continue to plan a project?
If, due to the increased demand, you need additional equipment either for rent or purchase, please contact us as we hold a good level of stock in our warehouses including but not limited to:
- Medical fridges
- Freezer wells in various sizes from 2.5m to 1.5m.
- Spider Fridges 1m and 1.25m
- Chill Multideck Fridges 2.5m to 700mm available in full height and half height.
- Serve overs in various sizes.
- Checkout display fridges.
Where people had been interested in refurbishment prior to the crisis, please note our sales team remain available to discuss your proposed project. We can use this opportunity to plan your project so you are ready to act on it whenever suits you.
Stay safe and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance at all.